|Department of Research and Innovation Management||Department of International Relations|
THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Coping with Complexity by Collaborative Research
Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Bucharest, April 2-3, 2020
DEADLINE EXTENDED: March 15, 2020
The conference is an excellent opportunity to grow your professional network, by connecting with some of the most influential researchers in economics and social sciences and sharing information about your research topics with numerous scholars from all career levels, as well as with practitioners from leading companies from Romania and abroad.
We welcome you to join us for two intensive days of plenary speeches and specialized parallel sessions debates that will result in high quality practical insights and networking.
The conference enjoys the presence of four keynote speakers, to be confirmed at a later date.
Due to numerous requests, the extended paper and abstract submission deadline is: March 15, 2020.
We are pleased to announce and welcome distinguished Keynote Speakers:
- Omneia Amin Helmy Hassan Hemy, Cairo University, Egypt
- Berend Wierenga, Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands
- Javier Ordóñez Monfort, Jaume I University, Spain
- Dmitri Vasilenko, Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, Russia
Furthermore, we are pleased to announce and welcome distinguished Special Guests for the conference parallel sessions, as follows:
- The Role of Innovation in Public and Private Organization:
- André Cabanis, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, France
- Danielle Cabanis, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, France
- Gilbert Chavez, Globis University Tokyo, Japan
- Kyoko Kokusho, Globis University Tokyo, Japan
- Contemporary Business - between Sustainability and Waste:
- Stefan Bratosin, Université Paul Valéry Montpellier, France
- Smart Data, Reporting Models and Digital Solutions for Socio-Economic Analysis:
- Peter Richmond, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Donna Street, University of Dayton, USA
- Financial Challenges for Circular Economy in a Dynamic World:
- Diego Begalli, University of Verona, Italy
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, University of Akureyri, Iceland
- Mariarosaria Lombardi, University of Foggia, Italy
Some of the reasons to attend include:
- New approaches that you can successfully apply in your research/ professional life;
- Best practices and success stories across industry sectors;
- Great networking opportunities on and off the conference premises.
Register yourself and participate to this valuable scientific event using the submission form available on the website.